Blue Girl Art

pages/fabrics/FabricBeauty1.jpg

Bluegirl Art showcases fabrics which can be used in clothing design, but do not sell apparel. But I could certainly
see these fabrics in clothing designs. 


Klimt Nymph


This is one of my favorite patterns


Rosette Noir



Shadow Blossom


pages/chairs/ChairHomePage.jpg


All fabrics can be used on a custom furniture design.


ChequeMate

They sell scarf designs


Chrysanthemum Shadow



I Am The Baron

Unique artwork


pages/upholstery/UpholsteryBeauty1.jpg


Stripe Me Down




VolcanicBlast


Visit Suzanne's site for more fabric selections, stay a while and browse all the choices. I had written a post introducing BluegirArt in 2009, I wanted to re-introduce new followers of my blog to her site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments